Considering Short-Selling Your Home?
Learn about short sale options and programs available to you!
You could be entitled to up to $10,000 when you Short Sale!
Short Sale Programs and Options
Exclusive Short Sale & Keep Your Home Program
Only available at Resolution Realty
Now you can get out from under your underwater home, but still get to stay.
Options available include our Short Sale and Stay program and our Short Sale and Buy Back program.
Short Sale Programs
Traditional Short Sale
Do you owe more than what your home is worth? Simply put, wer are the Short Sale experts. Guaranteed Deficiencty Waiver, No out of pocket expenses and FREE Legal Services.
Short Sale and Stay
Get out from underneath the debt but stay in your home! Rebuild without having the stress of moving right away. Contact us for informaion on this Exclusive Short Sale and Lease Program.
Short Sale and Buy Back
Why move? Short sale your home, lease and buy back at Fair Market Value! We have the experience so you have options. Homeowner Bill of Rights + Experienced Legal Team = New Start!
Second Chance Financing Programs
NO FICO Program
Now you can qualify for a loan 1 day AFTER a Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure. With home values and interest rates at a historical low you can’t pass up the opportunity to purchase again in this market!
620 FICO Program
Short Sale on your credit? NO problem! Yo can qualify for a new loan at TODAYS interest rates! All you need is a 620 fico score and a 20% downpayment.
My Lease To Own Program
ONLY an 8% downpayment program that allows you to buy a new home 1 day AFTER a Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure. This program is NOT FICO score driven and you will be competitive with a CASH offer.
Ready To See How Resolution Realty Can Help You?
How a Short Sale Works and How Long it Takes
- Realtor will determine list price of subject property. Client will then visit RR for initial consultation, and will receive listing agreement + disclosures for signatures.
- Realtor will set up an appointment for initial inspection. Interior & Exterior photos will be taken and For Sale sign posted. Lock box will be installed if applicable.
- Property description, attributes along with photos will be placed into Resolution Realty’s management system.
- Subject property will begin marketing phase and entered into the Multiple Listing Service in order to obtain an offer on the property.
- Once an offer is received Resolution Realty will review and analyze the offer for seller presentation.
- Offer negotiations will take place between agents, sellers and buyers to outline the best terms for a successful transaction.
- After negotiations take place the fully executed contract will be sent to a Title Company, escrow opened and the property will be put in Pending status on the MLS.
- Contract package along with short sale documentation will be prepared for bank submittal by litsing agent.
- Assigned negotiator at the law firm will submit the short sale package to the bank for negotations.
- Bank will assign a negotiator to the file and order an evaluation of the property to very Fair Market Value of subject property.
- Short Sale negotiations with the law firm will take place to outline the final sales price, close date, and deficiency waiver.
- Final short sale approval letter will be issued by the bank, reviewed by the attorney and approved by the seller so the closing process may begin.
- Traditional closing process will take 30 days from short sale approval date. Buyers due diligence period, inspections and appraisal will begin.
- Buyer will secure final funding deadlines and prepare for outlined close date. Seller to identify facating procedures.
- Seller and Buyer sign closing documentation at the Title Company in order to prepare escrow to close.
- FINAL STEP: Seller vacates subject property. Final walkthrough is conducted. Funding takes place along with final recordation of ownership transfer. Short Sale is officially closed.
Are You Sure Your Home Is Underwater?
Your Home May be Worth More than you Think!
What’s Your Home Worth in Today’s Real Estate Market?
No Cost, No Obligation, Quick Market Report Of Your Home’s Value.
97% More Accurate than Zillow.
Why Use Resolution Realty When It Comes To Short Sales in Las Vegas?
Resolution Realty is the #1 ranked short sale team in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area. With over 1,000 successful short sales and over 2,000 total closed transactions, they are a recognized leader in the real estate industry.
Schedule a FREE No-Obligation Short Sale Options Relief Consultation
Have a professional short sale consultant provide you with a free customized plan to help you know your options when it comes to short selling.