Silverado Ranch is a beautiful neighborhood located in the city of Henderson, just adjacent to Green Valley. It has quick access to the freeway, which makes it easier to commute going to work or school. It’s also conveniently close to the Strip, the McCarran International airport and other Vegas amenities. Charming and family-friendly, this neighborhood is served by good schools and other local amenities, truly a great place to live in.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
Residents of Silverado Ranch are surrounded by many dining options. They don’t need to drive to the Strip to look for a great dining place or some nightlife adventure. Here are some exciting and delectable choices within the zip code:
- Poke Express - serves a large menu of Hawaiian dishes such as furikake ahi poke, mussel poke, poi and more.
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria - for pizza lovers who want New York-style crispy crust pizza with lots of chewy and gooey cheese.
- Taj Palace - an award winning restaurant that serves Indian dishes like samosas, curries, sizzling tandoori chicken, and others.
- Fireside Restaurant & Tavern - a place to grab some rare selection of beers.
- Mickey’s Cues & Brews - the place for a friendly game of pool while sipping your favorite brew.
- Sitara Hookah Lounge - for the 21-and-up who wants some dancing, clean hookahs or just watch the game on the big screens.
For shoppers looking for the latest trends or specialty items, Silverado Ranch is plumped with shopping destinations:
- The Town Square
- The Container Store
- Guitar Center
- Old Navy
- Hello Kitty shop
- Studio Ghibli
- Tokyo Discount
Groceries and Fresh Produce
- Fresh & Easy
- Food 4 Less
- Smart & Final
- Japan Creek Market
- Fresh 52
There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation too because Henderson holds amazing park systems like the Desert Bloom Park, Duck Creek park, Hidden Palms Park, Stroll n’ Roll where a lot of fun events take place including a Zombie Run.
MEDIAN SALE PRICE
MEDIAN SALE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT
TURNOVER IN HOUSING MARKET, PAST 1 YEAR
SALE PRICE TO LIST PRICE PERCENTAGE
Silverado Ranch Lifestyle Map