Just west of I-215 Beltway, you’ll find one of Vegas’ exclusive age-restricted guard gated communities, Siena. This is an opulent community that boasts of impressive views of the mountains, tree-lined streets, well-manicured landscaping and homes bordering the Siena 18-hole golf course and Lake Sienna.
Siena has plenty of amenities to offer its 55 and up residents. The Village Center Complex is just one of them. It’s a social hub where the community comes together for parties, events and other fun gatherings. The complex connects the residents and unites the community.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
More amenities from Sienna:
- golf course
- Bistro restaurant
- state-of-the-art fitness facilities
- library and computer lab
- full-service salon
- outdoor and indoor resort-style pools
- lighted tennis courts
- ball courts
- spa, sauna, steam room
- conference rooms
- billiard rooms and card rooms
- craft space
- walking and biking trails
- dog park
- scenic views
Sienna is a quick 15-minute drive away from the Strip and the airport, so accessibility is never a problem. You don’t even want to get out of the 89135 zip code for some serious dining, shopping, and entertainment experience. Downtown Summerlin, Dillard’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom Rack, Red Rock Resort Casino, Broken Spoke Bikes, lululemon athletica and more are all within minutes away.
Square footage of Sienna homes ranges from 1,200 sq. ft to 3,000 sq.ft with prices starting from the low $200,000s to $500,000 and up.
MEDIAN SALE PRICE
MEDIAN SALE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT
TURNOVER IN HOUSING MARKET, PAST 1 YEAR
SALE PRICE TO LIST PRICE PERCENTAGE
Sienna Lifestyle Map