Providence is recognized as one of the top-selling masterplanned communities in 2014, according to RCLO, a firm focused on real estate market research and trends. This 1,200-acre community sits at the northwest portion of the Valley opposite 215 Beltway, and just a quick 10 to 15-minute drive to Summerlin and Centennial Hills.
Providence reflects simpler times and exudes that of a small town feel. Streets are lined with trees and greens to produce a lush environment, but with a water conscious approach.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
Parks in Providence
- Knickerbocker Park - This 15-acre, $2.2 million park is perfect for toddlers up to 12-year-olds. It’s equipped with a splash pad, swings, picnic areas, exercise stations, a baseball field, dog areas, and a multi-use event field.
- The Promenade - This park has interlacing trails through beautiful scenery. A perfect spot for jogging, biking, or a leisurely walk in the morning,
- Huckleberry Park - This is the latest addition to Providence’s list of community parks. It opened in 2014 furnished with many outdoor amenities for residents of all ages. It’s also a great place for community events. The park boasts of a beautiful scenery, shaded ramada, full basketball court, multi-use event areas, small and large dog parks, an outdoor stage, swings and a picnic area.
Shopping is a breeze in Providence and with plenty of options too. But if you can’t find it within the zip code, Centennial and Summerlin is just a quick drive away, where you’ll find plenty of fashion stores, groceries, home furnishings, jewelry shops, practically everything you need within a few minutes away.
Looking for a place where you can grab a bite in Providence? Well, you may not find what you’re looking for in Providence, but Centennial offers many delicious choices like Mimi’s Cafe, Carl’s Jr, Quiznos, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Arby’s, Popeye’s, and Buffalo Wild Wings just to mention a few.
Providence is just 27 minutes away from the Strip, where you’ll be smothered with shows, concerts, clubs, any kind of nightlife you’re looking for. But if you don’t want to go that far, you can always checkout Summerlin for some exciting events and street parties they usually have in the area.
MEDIAN SALE PRICE
MEDIAN SALE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT
TURNOVER IN HOUSING MARKET, PAST 1 YEAR
SALE PRICE TO LIST PRICE PERCENTAGE
Providence Lifestyle Map