Mountain’s Edge is a 3,500-acre new planned community located on the Southwest side of Vegas. This neighborhood is enclosed by natural desert landscaping and majestic mountains. It has 500 acres solely dedicated for trails systems, green parks, and lots of open spaces for recreational activities.
At the community’s entrance, you’ll find the Exploration Peak Park, a grand themed park that has playgrounds, picnic areas, an Indian village, replicas of western towns, a water play area, an archeology dig site, and an amphitheater, all within its 80 acres.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
Another park that residents get to enjoy on Mountain’s Edge is the Nathaniel Jones Park. This 20-acre park is a great spot for playing basketball, strolling along the trails, enjoying a picnic or just basking in the marvelous outdoor setting.
Its newest park offering, the Mountain’s Edge Regional Park, is a fitness-themed park that provides residents opportunities for sports like soccer, racquet sports, biking and other games. It even has a dedicated area installed with miniature stop signs to help educate kids on how to safely ride their bikes.
Mountain’s Edge homeowners also have these following privileges:
- Gated security - controlled entrances
- Parks and picnic areas - only a short walk from your home
- Plenty of kiddie play areas
- Splash park and pool - water fun for kids and adults
- Just a short drive from the Strip’s world-class dining, shopping and entertainment
Mountain’s Edge has alluring contemporary homes, a network of established offices, schools, convenience stores, grocery stores, and other outlets surrounding the area. Schools serving the neighborhood include Clark County, Carolyn S Reedom Elementary, Lois & Jerry Tarkanian Middle and Desert Oasis High.
Shopping for fashion or basic necessities is a breeze if you’re in Mountain’s Edge. You’ll find a shop near your for almost everything. You have Torres Honey Bees, Redbox, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Autozone, Speedee Mart Rounders, Get Wet Vegas, Check City, Cupcakes and Chronic, Pitboy, Kwik E-Mart, Kashmira Patel Pharm and more!
MEDIAN SALE PRICE
MEDIAN SALE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT
TURNOVER IN HOUSING MARKET, PAST 1 YEAR
SALE PRICE TO LIST PRICE PERCENTAGE
Mountain's Edge Lifestyle Map