If you’re looking for a lush condo-hotel that is close to living in paradise then The Signature at MGM Grand is the place for you. The Signature holds plenty of luxurious amenities for its unit owners, they never want to leave.
This condo-hotel consists of three towers each one offering 576 fully furnished spaces. Most of the residents here are unit owners, but they have the option to include their units in the “rental program” if they’re not currently occupying it. The rental program places the unit under the hotel’s room inventory. The owner then receives half of the rental rate for his unit, minus expenses such as housekeeping and maintenance.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
The first of the three towers was sold out within just 90 days. And the second tower was already 50% sold even before construction began, a testimony of success for MGM Resorts International and Turnberry Associates.
Residents get to enjoy perks such as a concierge service, valet parking, in-suite dining, grand spa and wellness center, deluxe pool, Christophe salon, top golf, barbershop, cocktail lounge, Starbucks, an array of restaurants to choose from and a quick access to the main MGM Grand Casino.
If it’s nightlife you’re looking for just steps away from your unit you’ll find the best parties in town and they’re all under The Signature’s roof;
- Wet Republic Ultra Pool - 54,500 sq. ft. of dipping pools and party cabanas that is a favorite venue for exciting “dance and dine” socials.
- Hakkasan Nightclub - the place to be for exciting parties, also the home of celebrated DJs like Hardwell, Steve Aoki, Tiesto, and Calvin Harris.
- Whiskey Down - a bar that boasts of over 50 whiskeys, cocktails and other bubbling spirits.
- West Wing Bar Arcade Lounge - hailed as “MGM Grand’s best kept secret” this is a favorite place for those looking for a friendly competition of the latest arcade games while sipping their favorite drink.
- Rouge - a sultry lounge/bar where people can mix and mingle while getting a taste unrivaled spirits and cocktails.
MEDIAN SALE PRICE
MEDIAN SALE PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT
TURNOVER IN HOUSING MARKET, PAST 1 YEAR
SALE PRICE TO LIST PRICE PERCENTAGE
MGM Signature Lifestyle Map