Mandarin Oriental is an opulent triple five-star hotel hailed as one of the finest hotels on the planet. Mandarin Oriental Residences were released in 2007 and conveniently located right in the heart of the Strip. It boasts of eastern-themed designed living spaces, 225 condominium residences, an 8-level parking structure, a private owner’s clubroom and lobby.
It’s a proud holder of the Forbes Five Star Awards and the AAA Five Diamond Award. So far, there are only six hotels in the country who were successful in bagging this prestigious recognition.
FREE REPORT REVEALS
How To Prepare Yourself and Your Home for a Successful Sale
In this free report, you'll learn:
- What does and more importantly, what DOESN'T impact the sale price of a house.
- The two biggest reasons why home sales fall through and how you can solve them!
- The top marketing methods that are working today to successfully get homes sold in the Las Vegas Market.
This marvelous urban residence is surrounded by Sin City’s world class attractions, sights, and amenities. But residents get additional perks because Mandarin Oriental provides them with more facilities exclusive for residents’ use;
- Entertainment lounge furnished with beverage service, billiards table and complimentary WiFi.
- Dedicated staff; valet, concierge, maintenance, security, and housekeeping
- Pre-arrival maintenance
- Residences elite program
- Complimentary cabana
- Steam room hours
- Private boardroom with modern state-of-the-art amenities.
- Hotel housekeeping
Residents will always be surrounded by luxury and extreme pampering. The Spa within the hotel offers vitality pools, a laconium, a hammam, steam rooms, experience showers and even a foot spa.
Good eats are not hard to find and you don’t even have to go out of the hotel because Mandarin Oriental has the following amazing restaurant and bars:
- Mandarin Bar
- MOZen Bistro
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Tea Lounge
- Pool Cafe
This master of elegance rests just above the Strip. Residents get a feel of the action, the energy, and the view of the world’s best cities. Who wouldn’t want to live here?
Mandarin Oriental Lifestyle Map